AFP® Financial Planner/Director
My Aim is to work with clients who want choices to protect their family and build their wealth so they can enjoy a comfortable retirement.
My personal attributes and educational background have assisted me in shaping my career. I take immense pride in the quality of my work and focus on continuous improvement. I am a strategic thinker, have proven ability in building and maintaining ongoing relationships with Clients and Stakeholders.
I like meeting new people, travel (drive) places and spend time with my family and friends.
Advice I specialise in
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Banking solutions
- Investment planning
- Estate planning
- Salary packaging
- Wealth management
- Debt management
- Wealth protection
- Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Advance Diploma in Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bach. of Commerce (Accounting and Statistics)
Memberships and Associations
- Member of Financial Planning Association of Australia.
- Member of Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- I have over 5 years of experience in Financial Services.
- I joined AMP in 2012 as a Financial Planner and assisted clients to understand their financial gaps and provided advice to achieve their short-term and Long-term goals. With consistent display of Quality advice I was given an opportunity to start Radiance Financial Planners Pty Ltd under AMP license.